Kyle received a BYU hat. He now has three. A Y hat, A cougar, hat and now a BYU hat.
Boyd and Kyle's biggest connections is Cars. Everytime they are together, we are listening to the soundtrack from "Cars", acting out scenes from the movies pretending we are the different characters, and even quoting the movie. Everything they do is "Cars" related. So, Santa must have known Kyle would love a video game of "Cars".
Here Kyle is tearing up his presents to see what he received. I'll give you a hint,it should have had "Cars" wrapping paper.
The Biggest present was a racetrack. It is 3 feet long and double laned. It is run by battery and nearly took up the whole front room. It sure was fun to see Boyd and Kyle try to put the track together. There were definitely too many opinions in setting it up.
I have decided Christmas is so much more fun with a child. Boyd and I had a great Christmas with many suprises. However, the real fun came when we picked up Kyle. He was so anxious and excited to see what Santa had brought him. I had so much fun taking pictures of this fun-filled day.
No comments:
Post a Comment