Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baby Shower Pictures




I finally got my hands on the baby shower pictures my work threw for me. It was so fun. I normally do not like to be in the spotlight because I never know what to say. I was very humbled by the graciousness of everyone in attendance. I have worked at this school for 5 years. Many of the people have been there the entire time I have and a few are new to the school this year. Nonetheless, Snow Springs Elementary has become a second home and family for me while I have been so far away from my beloved homeland, Texas.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

hi you! i know what you mean about being humbled by the graciousness of others. doesn't it seem that around important times of our lives, weddings, missions, babies (not in that order necessarily :) that the outpouring of love is overwhelming. i think it helps me be a better grownup, or at least know how to be a better grown up, though i may not follow through with it. i love you.

Trisha said...

oh yeah, and congrats on your 30th and the baby!

Allyson said...

Hey, you look cute, all pregnant and everything. Good luck!

Torre said...

Alisha, Kamry and I can't wait to meet baby Emma! Good Luck!