My mother came on Saturday, the day I came home from the hospital. It sure was nice to have her show me the ways of motherhood and lament on the things that are painful at times. She stayed about a week. She helped me teach Emma when awake time should be, and was there in the night when Emma was in need of soothing and poor, tired mama was too tired to help out. It was nice to walk to my Mom's room and hand over the crying baby. Meanwhile, I would catch some sleep before the next feeding. My mom also made meals and cleaned up my place. She was a great help and I really appreciate her taking her time off from school to teach me a valuable lesson in motherhood. My next help arrives on Tuesday. Tanya, the second oldest in the family is coming to be with me and the baby.


No comments:
Post a Comment