Opa to the rescue
Hanging out in the stroller
Jen, a fourth grade teacher and friend (she's a peanut m&m)
Lucille Ball, Shelley, came prepared to do her vitavetavegimum commercial. If you have not seen this episode, you gotta check it out. I laugh uncontrollably when watching this.
Tammy Wood, the librarian, friend, and Japanese program partner, had fun holding the sweet pea. She was dressed as a nurse. She joked with a class about delivering Emma.Happy Halloween. Today I took Emma to my classroom's party. It was so fun to see everyone again. The many costumes I saw there were amazing. I especially enjoyed seeing all the employees costumes. We saw pirates, Hanna Montana's, witches, nurses, and more. Kara, Kaiya, and Opa joined us at the party. We kinda stood in the back and watched the party. Kaiya was discovering crayons and finding fun places to draw on. So, we found a cute paper for her to decorate. It was fun to have Kaiya at my school again. Emma was quite fussy, but it wasnt' quite time to eat again. (close) My dad, Opa picked her up and soothed her to a long slumber. She didn't wake up until after we arrived home. Thank you Opa. You must have the male touch she misses during the day. Many times Boyd can soothe her quickly too. I think she gets tired of the same person, me. However, other times she only wants mommy. It is a trade-off!
1 comment:
I hope your kids don't get in trouble for all the marks Kaiya made on their desks!
Post a Comment