Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Play Time

Oops, I placed her bow on upside down. (silly mommy)
I love this cute outfit. It was given to Emma by some dear friends of mine whom I work with. It is made out of velvety material. It keeps Emma really warm and is so darling.

Is that a smile I see?


She is being entertained by the music. It was set on motion sensor so she would move or make noise and it would continue to play.

We decided it was time to set up the play area for Emma. Kara has one that I am using and My mom also gave me one. So, we have one tummy time area in Emma's room and one in the front room. So far Emma has enjoyed kicking the toys hanging. This keeps her occupied and intrigued for a good while. Today, I decided to take pictures to show everyone how Emma is progressing. It is so fun to watch her play with her toys and once in a while I will see a smile.

3 comments:

jayna said...

alisha! she's a doll!! how fun for you to have her around..

knjfabela said...

I think I do see a smile!!!

Torre said...

I recognize that cute purple outfit!!