Our little sleeping beauty
I love that face.
She won't be scratching her face tonight.
Here, you can see that the hat is a wee bit big for her, but is is still so cute.Today, I accomplished so much. I put away all the laundry, straighened up the kitchen, showered, went to a few stores, gave Emma a bath, and organized the baby clothes that was given to us. It felt good to get so much done. Of course I fed Emma every three hours in between all of this, changed many diapers, and spent some quality time playing with Emma. Not every day is like this. For some reason, I was motivated to get things straightened up and organized and I had the energy to do so. After giving Emma a bath, lathering her up with lotion, and getting her dressed for bed, I laid her down on her infant boppy and she fell right to sleep. She looks like an angel sleeping.
1 comment:
She looks so peaceful, I remeber looking at Kaiya when she slept and just thinking how angelic she seemed when she was asleep. It made all the hard times worth it!
Post a Comment