I hope to use this quite a bit today so Boyd and I can focus on cleaning up.
Boyd, Opa, and I were in the kitchen talking and Emma was in her swing in the front room. I think she felt she was missing out on something. She started to fuss. When I brought her in with us and sat her on her favorite infant boppy she quieted down. Looks like we have a social butterfly on our hands.
Here you can kinda tell how long Emma really is. Plus look at that sad face, Emma is about to pull out her pouty lip.
This is the only close-up I could get without red-eye action. It looks like her acne is clearing up. Yeah!Today is November first. We have a lot of getting ready to do. Tomorrow Emma is being blessed. It will be a great event. I am so excited. I always feel the Spirit so strongly during blessings. I know Emma is the little one I carried in my tummy for 10+ months. However, sometimes it seems so surreal that Emma is really my daughter, even though I know she is. Here are a few pictures I took before I started my Saturday cleaning.
3 comments:
I love that outfit on her! It is so adorable. Can't wait to see her all in white tomorrow!
I hope all went well with the blessing today--I'm looking forward to seeing pictures! She is a beautiful girl. How are you sleeping lately?
love,
Cheyenne and boys
Emma has grown so much. She is so cute. I bet you are just loving being a mom
Post a Comment