Monday, December 1, 2008

December is Here

There is not way I was getting a smile out of her today.
Emma loves her hands. She uses them all the time to soothe herself.
The hat is a little too big!
Look how big Emma is getting. She seems to be getting longer not wider.

Last year my mom and sister found the cutest Christmas outfits for a baby around 3 months old. They gave me all of these at my baby shower. There are definitely some adoreable outfits. I am so excited to put her in a new red and green outfit each day. I hope you enjoy the many pictures coming your way. I have to take pictures of all of her cute holiday clothes. This is the sleeper she wore during Black Friday! She looks like a little elf for sure.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

She gets prettier every day! (if that's possible). What a beauty!

knjfabela said...

I can't wait to see her model them! She is one cute baby!

gojensens said...

What a cutie! Congradulations! I didn't even know you had a new baby girl. It's so fun finding people on here. Where do you get those headbands?

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!