Friday, December 5, 2008

Fun with Kyle

This weekend is Kyle's weekend with us. He is so cute with Emma. She was crying and he immediately went to her aid. He started playing with her. Emma responded with huge grins of approval. Kyle is very sweet with her. It is fun to see this side of Kyle. He is a very energetic boy, but with Emma he tones it down a bit. I love to see these two get along so well. If you have not met Kyle, he is super fun and creative. We enjoy having him around. He makes us feel and act like a kids again.
Here Kyle is playing with Emma
After playing with Emma for a while, he kissed her and said, "That is enough for tonight, I will play with you tomorrow." I thought it was adoreable.

Going in for the kiss on the cheek.


Look how happy she is here. She is loving playtime with Kyle.

He was practicing boxing with her. Don't worry I warned him to be gentle with her little arms.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

That smile is HUGE!!! I miss her.