
Now what am I supposed to do?

Here are her gifts unwrapped

This was the best picture of Kyle. All the others were fuzzy.

Truthfully, our best Christmas present arrived on Sept. 18, 2008. Emma is the best thing I could ever find under the tree. I love her so much. We are learning patience and unconditional love so quickly. She has brought so much to our family.

I had to get a picture of Emma with her stocking. I have a picture of her in her stocking and now next to it. She didn't get any candy but she did get some baby food. She will be able to eat this in a month or two.
It was so fun this morning to see the excitement Kyle had for Christmas. Santa brought presents for everyone. Kyle received Star Wars everything, from pjs, a shirt, action figures, and transforming star wars. Santa surprised the family with StarWars Clone Wars the movie. Emma received a few toys from Santa. I love the penguin stuff animal with a book on his behind. It is so soft and cuddly. I am sure Emma is way confused, but she did look adorable in her First Christmas outfit. Boyd received clothes, and pjs although he is most excited about the DVD's given to the family. I received make-up and lounge pants. Of course before Christmas, Boyd and I gave each other a few things. It is hard to buy what we really want or need and then wait to get them until Christmas. Boyd also gave me a new digital camera in November. So, we have been enjoying our presents from each other for the whole month of December. All in all from Santa, to gifts from Mom and Dad, Emma, Kyle, Boyd, and I had a fabulous Christmas.
1 comment:
Looks like Santa knows what the kids like and they must have been really good this year!
Post a Comment