Oma, gave this to Emma at one of my baby showers. I love to put her in it. She looks like a little baby Claus. She also stays very warm and cozy in it.
Emma wore this to church today. She was pretty good during class, she was smiling at one of the youth and at me. Then she had enough and I had to walk the halls for 20 minutes. She looks so grown up in this dress.
I tried to get a picture of her sucking her thumb. She really is partial to this over her paci.
This pj is one of Kaiya's from just a year ago. I love it! The best feature of this pj is shown in the next picture.
It has Merry Christmas on the bum and the little buttons, remind me of the long johns of old with a flap for taking care of bathroom business. I think it is too cute.
1 comment:
I love those Pj's, and the bum is the best part!
Post a Comment