
Check out all that snow. Emma actually seemed to enjoy the snow. I am so glad she had a warm and cute outfit to wear in it so she wouldn't get sick.

Look at the snow in the background. This will give you a better idea of how much snow has fallen. It will be a "white Christmas" this year!
We woke up today to snow. It has been snowing all day. At least 6-8 inches has fallen and it hasnt't stopped yet. I decided to take advantage of this moment and try out the snow outfits my mother gave Emma. One was given at a baby shower and the other was given to us for Christmas this year. Don't worry we had permission to open presents early. It was so fun to see the snow falling. I wish Kara was here, cause we could work together to get some amazing pictures in the snow. She is a photographer at heart. I love to take pictures as well, but it is hard to do alone. So far we are loving the snow!
2 comments:
It was fun to see that little cutie at school the other day!
I am glad is is able to use those snow suits! I heard it is snowing like crazy!
Post a Comment