Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

You can see what Kyle likes to play.

Today Emma turned over from her back to her front and then back to her back.  I missed it.  I walked in my bedroom for a second and missed the whole thing.  Boyd saw it though.  Emma lifted her hips and pulled her weight over.  I look forward to seeing this with my own eyes.

It sure seems like the break went by way too quickly.  I was enjoying the last moments I had with Emma today.  Just one weekend away from going back to work and reality.  It has been so great to sleep in and just lounge.  I also was able to get some dejunking done.  It feels so good to have things more organized than before.  

This weekend we have Kyle.  He received a Storm Trooper helmet for Christmas.  Boyd grabbed his Darth Vader mask when we were in Brigham City.  So, now Boyd and Kyle can run around the house playing Star Wars.  It is so fun to see them playing.  So far Emma is not affected by the masks.  In fact she seems to like them.  

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Alisha, I can't believe she is getting so old. She has the biggest eyes! I'm glad you could enjoy your time at home with her and sorry you have to go back to work. Does Emma have reddish hair? It looks like it in the pictures.