Today we went on a sledding trip to a local park with the young men and women. Boyd woke up sick with a fever in the middle of the night, so he stayed home to drink fluids, and get some sleep so he could get better. Emma and Kyle came with me. We only stayed 40 minutes before Kyle started to feel sick, so I drove him halfway home to meet up with his mom. Emma and I continued the day with the youth, as we returned to the church for lunch and games. We had to leave early to make Emma's 4 month wellness visit. Here, we found out Emma now weighs 10 lbs. and 8 oz. This sounds like a lot to me, but then I remember she is only 2lbs. more than she was at birth. Yikes! The doctor is a little concerned. So we also had to go to the hospital to get some blood work done. It was a crazy day for us. Of course Emma hated the shots at the doctor's and the blood drawn from her heel at the hospital. I hope she will forgive me for all the pain she felt today. Here are her new stats at 4 months.
Height: 24.5 inches: 60%
Weight: 10 lbs. 8oz.: 2%
Head Circumference: 15.6 inches: 15 %
1 comment:
Love that little one all you can because before long she will be in the 95% for weight! (I am praying for that!)
Post a Comment