Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Few Pictures Overdue


Here Emma is in her newest sleeping position.  She uses one hand to suck her thumb and the other hand to grab her ear. 
This was Emma's second go at rice cereal.  Unfortunately mom did not mix it thick enough.
This is a great smile/laugh
It seems like overnight, Emma has grown and can now fit in her 3-6 month clothing.  I loves these overalls.  They are so cute!

This is actually Kaiya's stroller for her baby doll.  Emma fits perfectly.

Here Emma is in Kaiya's high chair for her baby doll.

This week has been so busy from day one.  I had parent/teacher conferences on Wed. and Thurs. until 7:30 pm.  Therefore, taking pictures, and posting them has been on the back burner.  Thankfully Kara has taken up my slack.  She helps me out by taking pictures while she babysits.  

3 comments:

Mandalynn said...

Emma is one of the most stylish people (regardless of age) that I've seen.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can hardly wait to see her in March!

knjfabela said...

It is easy to take pictures when your subject is so cute!!! We love having Emma over everyday. I don't know what Kaiya will do when we move and she dosen't have your sweet baby to play with.