I loved swimming with Emma. I'm so glad we had a good first experience with swimming. This makes me so excited for the summer. We will be spending more time at the pool this year.
Opa is the most coveted seat in the condos.
"I am ready to go swimming!"
Crazy, cute, Cousins.
Emma is having so much fun with her cousins. She is never alone. This sometimes makes her nervous and fussy. So, we have to find a quiet place to calm down. I also think she misses her Daddy!
Ashlynn is a little 8 year old mom. She watched Emma while I was showering after the pool. I know it is brave to leave her with an 8 year old, but Ashlynn is super motherly and she stayed in my room. Ashlynn loves to hold Emma, bounce her, and make noises for her. It is so fun to see my nieces and nephews with little Emma.
Emma is dressed in her swimsuit and ready to go experience her first time in the pool. I do not think she had a clue what was going on.
Here we are playing in the water. Emma was quite nervous at first, but I eased her into the whole swimming experience. She was kicking, and skimming on the water. It was a blast.
1 comment:
What a fun time! We are having our first Clark family reunion in May, after my brother Doug's wedding. I'm so excited to see all of my brothers, sisters, in-laws and nieces and nephews (minus Doug, his bride - of course, and Elder Cam).
Post a Comment