Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun in the Caverns

Today we went to Blanchard Springs Caverns.  It was an adventure getting there.  We had to go on a really windy road.  Once we were there, we went on a short scenic walk, and a tour of the cave.  It was so fun to have all the family we did for this adventure.  I sure love Emma's cousins.  They are so sweet and fun to have around!
Here is part of our group after the cave tour.
Emma rode in style in her moby wrap.  She was happy to wake up to see such a beautiful place.
Emma went right to sleep at the beginning of the tour.  She slept for half of the cave tour.
This is a spring near the cave.  We had to take a great shot with all the cool water in the background.  It was a little risky, but I had help from Ryan and Kara.
Ok, so this is a new face.  We have seen the happy smily, face and the sad pouty face.  This is a new face for Emma.  It looks like it is the I am annoyed your making me look at the sun for a picture face.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I love, love, love the last picture!!!