She's getting so big. She is often found rocking on her knees, sitting up, and rolling all over the floor. We love our little girl.
About a month ago, Boyd and I received a package from Boyd's brother Kenny and his wife Charlotte. Charlotte made two adoreable BYU bibs. We use these all the time, and I will post a picture in the future of these. We also received this super cute pink outfit from Boyd's mom, Darlene Stephensen. It is so cute and I love the hot pink shoes that match it.
Corban Owen and Emma
Hunter Hughes and Emma
Kaiya, Chandler, and Brayden
Ashlynn Hughes and Emma
Kayla Hughes and Emma
Carter Owen and Emma
Hunter and Emma at bedtime.
Chandler and Emma
We miss you and love you so much. Thanks for loving little Emma all Spring Break. I am sure she is missing the continual attention
1 comment:
im glad to fid you here. your little one is adorable. here is our blog: ballantyneclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment