Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fashion Baby

Yesterday Emma had her 6 month appointment even though she is going to be 7 months on Friday.  (It was a scheduling thing.)  Anyway, our baby is putting on the pounds!

Weight: 16 lbs. 2.5 oz 36%    
Height:  26.34 inches 68%
Head:   17 in. 58%

At 5 months she was in the 5% weighing 12 lbs. 2 oz.
At 4 months she was in the 2% weighing 10 lbs 8 0z.
Yesterday, Kara and I went through clothes so she can start packing.  We found this hat that is Kaiya's and I just couldn't return it to Kara until Emma had a chance to wear it.  So today I dressed her up and let her play in her fashionable clothes.  Thanks Oma for the cute top!
Emma loves these rings.  It is a mini toy I found at target for $1.  The bigger size has been around probably longer than I have been alive.  I just couldn't pass up this mini toy.  It is easy for Emma to grasp and play with.  It also keep her away from cords.  She loves to play with wires like charging cords, TV cords, and anything else plugged into the outlets.  (Dangerous, I know.  I guess she has a thing for wires like her Daddy.)

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

That hat looks so cute on her!!! I love the top also, good job Oma!