Monday, June 15, 2009

Kyle's Birthday Weekend

I was so proud of this bow I made Sat. night.  I think it matched her outfit perfectly.  I made the bow and then found the outfit.
Kyle turned 9 on Friday June 12.  He is really into batman.  So, we tried to make a cake with a bat symbol.  He received several batman toys and a blanket to go in his room.  It was a fun day full of playing and just hanging out.
Here is the birthday boy excited to open his gifts.
Emma was also quite interested in Kyle's birthday presents.  I think Emma bothered Kyle a bit today.  She kept trying to eat the Joker and Batman.
Earlier this week I watched a friend's cute boy.  I took them both to the park.  He was a delight.  It was fun to have 2 babies for a day.  He is about 5 months older than Emma and started out 10lbs. and 3 oz at birth.  They played pretty well together.
This is what happens when you turn your back just for a minute.  Wet wipes all over the floor.

3 comments:

knjfabela said...

I hate to tell you the wet wipes all over the floor doesn't go away. I was in the shower the other day and when I got out Kaiya had pulled her all out all over the bed!

Anonymous said...

is kyle ur son??

Stephensen Celebrations said...

Are you my friend?