Saturday, October 3, 2009

Let the Dress-up Begin

I love holiday months. It is so fun to decorate your house and child in that month's colors and objects. It has only been two days of October, and Emma has been decked out in Halloween splendor. I have to thank my Mom and sister for teaching me the great trick of buying clothes and decorations a season earlier. Plus, I have to thank them for getting cute toys and clothes for Emma this year. Last year, when Emma was just a month old, Kara and I went to the stores in the area to find a cute outfit for 75% off so Emma could be decked out in the Halloween colors this year. It paid off. I am glad Emma is still young enough that she can't refuse to wear these outfits with tons of orange and black!
Emma opening her goodie bag from Oma. We won't be able to reuse that bag now.


Emma loved to hide under the blanket. She played peek-a-boo with it.
Love, love that dress. Emma is going to wear it all the time this month. Here Emma is trying to open her Halloween book.

It is the cutest book. Emma loves to open it and I already read a few times. Notice how she already realized she could use the big pumpkin as a chair for her.
Hugging her Halloween blankie
This is Emma's Oct. 2nd outfit. No, she didn't keep the booties on all day, nor did she keep her bow on, but when she did, at least I think it looked cute!

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

Let the festivities begin! We are stoked about this month also. I can't wait to see her wearing that dress.