Last night was a long one. Ellie, was fussy. With her in our room, it made for little sleep for us. I would feed her and feed her and hold her and hold her. When I would place her back in her pack n' play she would be content for what seemed like 15 minutes and then she would fuss again. I think she was really hungry and her paci kept spilling out. So, finally, I moved her infant boppy to the side of my bed and I set her here. I was able to sleep solidly for at least 2 hours. It wasn't much, but it was better than 15 minute or less increments. This worked until her little belly felt empty. So I would feed her and then place her back on the infant boppy. Kara came in about 6 am thinking Ellie has slept soundly all night because she did not hear her. So, being the great helper she is she took Ellie from me and let me sleep for 3 whole hours. This was great! Thanks Kara.
Hanging out in her pack 'n play
Emma really wanted to hold Ellie. She did well. I was just worried she might squeeze Ellie too hard. Emma loves to pat her head and check out what is going on. She is learning how to be a good big sister!
1 comment:
She looks so cute and tiny in her Boppy. Have you seen a Nap Nanny before? I've been wondering if I need one. I saw them at Babinsky's for $140, and they look really comfortable for babies to sleep in. It keeps them propped up at a 30 degree angle.
Post a Comment