It didn't take too long for Emma to discover the candy goodness inside the Easter Eggs.
Notice the stuffed animal in the background? This is Casper. Boyd gave it to his son Kyle a few years ago. They made it at "Build a Bear" during October. For some reason, Emma has really taken to this little creature. He has a very happy face and his heart and eyes glow in the dark. Well, lately she has been bringing shoes and clothes to me to dress Casper and her other stuffed animals. Kyle does not like Emma playing with Casper. So, when Kyle leaves, Emma takes advantage of this and runs around the house with Casper. It is like her little baby. Today Casper is wearing one of Emma's outfits she had when she was Ellie's age. Kyle would not approve, but as a mom, I just can't disappoint Emma and take away her little baby.
Ellie's first Easter
Emma loves her sister. She wants to hug and hold her all the time. I love this picture, because it shows just how much Emma loves Ellie. It also shows the world what I get to battle with each day.
This is as good as it gets getting two girls looking in the same direction. Easter 2010
Ellie and her basket
Emma and her buddy Laney ( they are 2nd cousins)
Emma was treated like a queen at the annual Easter Party at Holly's house. Notice the portion size on this plate. Emma had food galore and candy galore. She was loving every minute of it.
Traditionally, Holly hides all kinds of Easter eggs in her backyard for all the kids. The toddlers get a running start so the big kids don't get all the eggs. Emma knew exactly what to do. This was her second Easter Egg hunt today. It was so fun to follow her around and help her hold all her Easter Eggs. Inside, she found candy and some super cute toys!
Emma looking for more eggs.
What's up?
Slides are always fun
I love this facial expression.
We had a little photo shoot with Ellie. Annie was so excited to have a baby as a subject to work with. She is in a photography class and loves to take pictures. I had to sneak one when I saw a picture perfect moment.
Sleeping soundly
I don't think this looks like most of our Ellie pictures, but it still is her!
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Ellie has changed since I was there! It looks like she had a great 1st Easter with her big sister.
Post a Comment