Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mullet Be Gone

Well the time has come to get Emma's haircut. Her hair was growing in the back, but not so much in the front. She basically had a mullet. Now, this might be a nice look on someone else, but I choose to have a daughter without a mullet hairdo. These first three pictures were chosen so you could see the mullet Emma was styling before her first haircut.


And...it was a traumatic experience for Emma. She was so scared. If you know Emma, you would know that she is full of energy and loves people. Today, she was very nervous about this new surrounding and soon the water works were up and working well.
I held her sucker to get her to look down while her hair was being cut.
After a little bit, Emma calmed down and realized everything was okay.
Tada! Emma's new short sassy do! I think it is so cute. At least the hair is all one length and her bangs were trimmed up a bit so they can continue to grow out.

No comments: