Thursday, April 22, 2010

Time With the Girls

I tried desperately all morning to get a great picture of Emma in her spring dress. She looked so cute, but was a stinker when the camera came out. So, this is the best I could do.

She dumped all her toys out and played with them, but wouldn't look up at me.
When she looked up at me, she gave me a "Don't mess with me" face.
My little chatter box. She loves the phone. She wishes she was on my real cell phone, but when that is not an option, this hot pink one does the trick. She loves it!
I bought these soft alphabet stuffed letters long before I was married. I just thought they were so cool. Now Emma plays with them all the time. Generally she dumps them all over her floor, and every letter to her is an "E"
She still loves her music table!
And... she is on the phone again. ( Am I like that?)
I didn't plan it, but their dresses matched on Sunday. Ellie is getting bigger and bigger. I am excited to take her to her 2 month appt. soon to find out her new stats.
Just a close up. A friend in our neighborhood gave Ellie 7 of these adorable headbands. The ribbons are a little big on her, but I think they looked cute anyways.
It was a beautiful day on Tuesday the 20th, so I took the girls on a walk in our neighborhood and let Emma try out the big girl swing at the local park. She did a great job.
Speaking of the 20th, it is Ellie's big 2 month b-day! Yea! Here is how she looks at 2 months. Her appt. is next week, so keep checking for her 2 month stats.

2 comments:

knjfabela said...

I love their dresses!!!! Ellie looks like she is getter so much bigger. I can't believe how much she has changed since I was there.

cowen said...

Kayla told be to look at her and then said "You have the brown frown." I asked her what that meant and she said if she does not try to look happy than she naturally looks sad. Her Mom calls it the brown frown. I the one picture where you said Emma did not want to be messed with, she is sporting her brown frown. I think it is kind of funny how that trait runs.