Thursday, July 1, 2010

Splash Pad

We recently found a great place to take kids during the hot summer days. It is the Highland, UT splash pad. This is located at the Highland Town Center. It is free and is open Monday through Saturday from about 10 am to dusk.
Each time we have been there, it has been full of kids running around and playing in the water. It has water that squirts out of rocks. It also has about 6 inches in running water. it runs into a grate that is impossible for a child to fall in. Emma loves running around a playing in the water. People bring their lawn chairs, blankets and food. They hang out for a few hours. I think we will have to visit this a lot this summer. Free fun is always in demand!
Looks like Emma is having a blast!

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

It looks like someone else is having a blast also! I don't know when the last time David looked so excited :) Oh, I am a BIG fan of splash pads!!!