Sunday, May 6, 2012

Spring Break Cont.

 So, some of these pics are our of order, but I am so behind so I don't care.  Here we are on the ferry.
 Outside the ferry docking area
 After a ferry ride, we went to a park for the kids to play.  It was a cloudy day, so it was a perfect activity for us to do.
 Ellie loved the slides
 Emma loved playing restaurant with Kayia
 The best weather for the beach was on Thursday.  The sun was shining and we went back to the before lunch and after.  The girls had so much fun.

 Kara even painted toes so they would shine through the sand.


 With it being extra sunny, I thought this suit was best for our little Ellie.
 Emma digging in the sand.
 Earlier in the week, I jumped in the ocean for some good old fashion jumping of the waves.
 The water was so powerful.  It was before the storm hit, so I guess that is to be expected.  I had a great time with Carter and Corban.  I felt like a teenager all over again.
 We are so glad it worked out for Daddy to spend the Break with us.  
 Love that tush!
 Sand Toys !
 It was so sunny, we brought out our parasol to shade some areas.
I loved having this play time with my kids.  I could just focus on having fun with them and not worry about all the other things I need to daily as a stay-at-home mom.

No comments: