Saturday, September 22, 2012

Emma's In Preschool

 On August 25th, Emma went to her pre-school to meet her teacher.  She is so excited to go to school.  I know I taught for 8 years and should be able to teach her as well.  However, with a brand new baby, Emma needs some structure in her life and is so excited to learn.  So, we decided to go ahead and send her to pre-school.  She loves it!  She comes home and tells me all kinds of facts she is picking up at school.  She also entertains us with songs she is learning as well!  My baby is growing up!
 Miss Crossland- afternoon preschool

Here she is.  Day one of preschool.  She has her backpack on and all her supplies.  She looks ready to learn!

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I bet she loved getting to play with friends everyday, and I'm sure Ellie loves her alone time with you!