Friday, October 12, 2012

Back in the Swing of Things

 Chandler was lucky to hold Porter all by himself.  He did a great job too!
 Ellie also wanted a chance to hold Porter
 My sweet Ellie, is such a delight in my life.  I look forward to the 3 hours a day I get with Ellie while Emma is at pre-school.  Ellie is my little shadow.  We just hang out together and Ellie helps me take care of Porter.  I've really become closer to Ellie and connected with her since we have had this alone time together.
 Porter at 6 weeks.  He is such a long kid!
 Emma's birthday was on Tuesday, but on Friday I took sugar cookies to her preschool to share with her class and celebrate her birthday.
 Ellie was so excited to go to school and stay with Emma for a while.
 Here she is playing with the little plastic chairs in the front office of Emma's preschool.
 The day after Emma's birthday, this family poster was due.  So, the next day we quickly printed off pics and threw this poster together.  Everyday we see this poster outside of Emma's classroom and the girls have to point out all the pictures to me.
Ellie loves to go to school to drop off Emma and to pick her up.  She always points out the puppy, their  school mascot.  She insisted that I take a picture of her and the puppy.

No comments: