The month of November ended up being a time of taking pictures for Christmas cards. At first, I wanted the three kiddos only cause it is super hard to get mom and dad in the pics. So, I focused my energy on taking cute pics when the kids were dressed up and had their hair fixed too, Although these didn't make the final cut...they are some of my favorites from 2013.
Had to capture this handsome one.
Different day, dressed and ready to take more pics for mom
Love these two!
Porter wasn't very cooperative.
New day, new outfits. Here we go again.
Love my babies!
Not a fan of pics Porter?
Then Daddy stepped in and said we should use the timer on our camera and get everyone in. I won't put all our outtakes cause there were many and we did this in 3 different sessions. The below picture is one of my favorites we did with the auto timer on my camera.
Most recent pic of the family
I love when my girls wear this dress. My mom made this for me when I was a little girl. Still super cute.
Another picture of the girls. They smile so well for me, it is Porter that makes picture taking a bit of a challenge.
The day after Thanksgiving, I busted out all the Christmas Decor and we got things out a lookin super festive. Love the girls holiday bedding. Oma gave these to the girls a couple of years ago.




No comments:
Post a Comment