Friday, April 11, 2014

January Time

 January 1st came and we celebrated the night before with queso nachos, and pies.  We let the kids stay up and bring in the New Year.  Porter was all over my favorite pie, peppemint pie.  He would steal his sisters pie if they left it unattended.  So glad I have a family who loves to eat my favorite pie.

 Daddy took 2 weeks off and just relaxd and had fun with his family.  It was nice to have him home.  Here it looks like they convinced Daddy to play house with their new doll house.  I love moments like these.

 The first Sunday in January is so exciting.  Kids move up in classes in primary.  This year Ellie moved out of nursery and into sunbeams.  Emma moved up to CTR 5.  I had to dress the girls like twinkies on their first Sunday in Primary together.

 CTR 5... She is getting so big!

 Ellie is now in Primary.

 I still get to wrestle this li'l one cause he doesn't officially go to nursery until he is 18 months.  So this will be in February!

 I had to take advantage of this day to get a cute pic with my girls!

 I love my girls so much.  I hope we will always be close to each other.

This is just a random picture of the kids and their favorite table.  Notice we had to bring in anther chair so each kid has a spot to sit in.

No comments: