Now Boyd and I need to come up with a name we both love. We have already started the process, and we have a few names we each like, but none that we just both love and agree on. So, we will continue to look at baby name books, and also look in our family history to find a suitable name for our daughter.
Isn't Kaiya adoreable?
Kaiya is curious about this darling boy Kyle who comes around every so often.
4 comments:
Congratulations on having a girl! Good luck in finding a name. Hopefully you will be better at it than us. Zac's name took a few minutes, Emily took a few hours, Aubrey took a few days, and Addison took a week. They called me from the hospital and demanded a name so they could send in the info for the birth cerfificate.
I am so happy for you!
I think Kaiya is the Cutest baby!!!
We will sure have fun with your little one! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Congratulations!! I've been checking your blog for a baby update. How exciting!!
Post a Comment