Here is a picture of the original Armstrong clan. In Nauvoo, we lived in a house called armstrong, thus the flexing. (left to right) Emily Swensen, mother of two; Catherine Dunn, mother of four, her baby is only 3 wks. old here; Me ,pregnant with a girl; and Jamie Snarr, mother of 3. I believe this is the first time we have all been together since Nauvoo. Life has treated all of us well. I sure hope we will get a chance to see each other more often.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Nauvoo Reunion
On Saturday we had a Nauvoo Reunion. It has been 12 years since we were back in Nauvoo learning about the history of the church. I was only 17 at the time. My Nauvoo experience was so precious to me. It really awoke me spiritually and lit my fire to serve a mission. Now, 12 years later, so much has happened in the life of all who were there. Marriages, babies, degrees, job changes, moves, and so much more. It was so fun to see everyone. I loved every minute of it.

Here is a picture of the original Armstrong clan. In Nauvoo, we lived in a house called armstrong, thus the flexing. (left to right) Emily Swensen, mother of two; Catherine Dunn, mother of four, her baby is only 3 wks. old here; Me ,pregnant with a girl; and Jamie Snarr, mother of 3. I believe this is the first time we have all been together since Nauvoo. Life has treated all of us well. I sure hope we will get a chance to see each other more often.
Here is a picture of the original Armstrong clan. In Nauvoo, we lived in a house called armstrong, thus the flexing. (left to right) Emily Swensen, mother of two; Catherine Dunn, mother of four, her baby is only 3 wks. old here; Me ,pregnant with a girl; and Jamie Snarr, mother of 3. I believe this is the first time we have all been together since Nauvoo. Life has treated all of us well. I sure hope we will get a chance to see each other more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun. What was it you did at Nauvoo?
Post a Comment