Saturday, June 14, 2008

Texas Baby Shower


It was fun to have little helpers with the tissure paper and presents.


My mother made this beautiful afghan. She does an amazing job.

My mom and I enjoying the celebration.

I was able to fly home for a week to be with my family. When I wasn't married, I would visit at least three times a year. Since I am married, I make it at least once a year. It is a lot of fun to see all my nieces and nephews. They are growing up so fast.

Also, some dear friends from Texas threw me a baby shower. It was fun to see familiar faces and catch up with everyone. I am truly blessed in my life. People were so generous with their time and money. I am humbled at their willingness to help out a starting family. Our little girl received so many adoreable clothes and useful baby items.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm glad you made it back home. That is a beautiful blanket your mom made.

Mandalynn said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun back in Texas. Keep us posted with all the baby news.