Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are Home

Emma is in her car seat ready to go home.
Her chariot has arrived and is ready to transport her to her new palace.
Just a close-up of the new family

We are now all home. It is great to be back in my own home. I enjoyed my stay at the hospital, but I was chomping at the bit to get back home. By 8:00 this morning I had Emma dressed and ready. We were released close to 10 AM. Emma is doing great. She now weighs 6.14 and her bili rueben scores were amazing. I do not even have to take her back in 48 hours for another check. They were so low, the doctor said he would see me in 2 weeks at her 2 week appt.

I hope you keep checking the blog for updates and new Emma pictures. Do not hesitate to comment. I enjoy reading your comments even if I do not comment back on what you comment.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. I am so glad that everything went well and that you have your sweet little baby to enjoy now.

knjfabela said...

We are so glad that you are home!!! Now we can visit any time we want, and Kaiya can run around while I just sit and hold her.

Torre said...

Oh, she is so cute!! She looks so tiny in that big carseat!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Congrats Alisha! She is a cutie. Enjoy motherhood it is such a wonderful ride. :)

:) Angela (Stephens) DeMelo