Emma laying on a blanket
Is my bow too big?
I tried to get her to smile, but that didn't work too well.
Emma has th0se hands and feet moving
Happy One Month EmmaToday I sang happy one month to my little Emma. Then we had picture time. It is crazy how fast time goes when you are at home. I am getting used to being a mom. I can't say I love every part of it. Late night cryings are still hard for me. I don't mind feeding Emma in the middle of the night, but I have a hard time with her loud screams in the middle of the night. I am enjoying her more and more each day. I loved her from day one, but as she is getting a little bigger I can kinda play with her. Not much has changed in a month. She still has lots of hair and her eyes are still beautiful, big and blue. Unfortunately she is getting baby acne. Hopefully this will not stay long.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is a month already, it seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital holding her for the first time.
Oh, I don't think the bow is to big, you did a great job on it by the way.
she is so so so so so beautiful! Oh congratulations you guys!
Post a Comment