This picuture was taken when Tanya was here. I found it and wondered why I hadn't shared it yet.
Boyd is mopping the bathroom
You don't see this everyday, well I do on lots of days
Cleaning the toiletI have to share what a great husband I have. Boyd has been so helpful this past month with helping me adjust to motherhood. He is a team player for sure. He has probably changed more diapers than I have. He will often take Emma from me when I have fed her and she is ready to burp. He will hold her, play with her and let her fall asleep on his chest. It is so fun to see what a great daddy Boyd is. This makes having a newborn at home doable. We make a great team. When I have zero patience for the whining Boyd is at her beckon call. When Boyd is tired and needs his sleep so he can work the next day, I seem to be able to get up and soothe our little one. In addition to all the help he is with Emma, Boyd also helps me keep the house clean. I can say with full confidence that he has cleaned more than I have. Don't get me wrong, I help keep the house clean too. Boyd comes home from work on the weekends and starts deep cleaning. If you do not believe me, ask Tanya Hughes. She is the one who caught this on film.
I know I blog about our baby a lot, so today I just wanted to share with the world how wonderful my husband is. If there are any men out there who read blogs, then you now know from this blog how important it is to help your wife. Having his help puts me in a better mood and makes me feel supported and loved. Thanks honey! You are the best to me!
1 comment:
You forgot to mention about how much he cooks and you don't. Just thought I would point that out while we are throwing things out there! Thanks for being a great husband to my sister!!!!
Post a Comment