Saturday, October 25, 2008

Purple Time

Safe in Mama's arms.
Her look is changing everyday

Peaceful sleeping


I'm gonna cry in 5 seconds.....



Here are a few pictures from today. She has been extra sleepy and cranky today. I hope she will still be able to sleep throughout the night tonight. We will see.
This cute purple outfit is one of the many outfits given to me from a friend. It is a 3 month outfit. It is a little big, but doable. Before, she could only wear newborn clothing. I think she is growing. (It's proof that I am feeding her even if she is little!)

4 comments:

knjfabela said...

I love the purple on her! I think this is the first time I have seen that color! Her face looks really good today.

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you the other day at school - Emma is so adorable (yes, even when she cries).

Allyson said...

GET OUT! I have that EXACT same purple shirt you are wearing! I can see a little piece of it in the picture.

Allyson said...

Look, I have proof!

http://steveandallyson.blogspot.com/2008/07/webcam-wednesday-ice-cream-chronicles.html