Ready for church, here I come
I had to set Emma down, so I could get ready for church. She looked so cute and was not crying, so I snuck a picture in.It has been 5 weeks and I decided to return to church. I was getting bored at home and Boyd wanted some company at church. This was actually the 2nd Sunday back. However, Emma is still so tiny she didn't have any dresses. Thanks to the wonderful family who shared their daughter's clothes, I now have some newborn dresses for Emma to wear. This is one. I just can't justify spending money on a dress she will wear only once or twice. She is getting bigger and soon will fit into her 0-3 month dresses. So thank you for your dresses. Also, it is amazing how sweet the people are in this ward. I have had several people in the ward bring over presents for Emma. It is so unexpected and so appreciated. It sure makes our little family feel important in this ward. We love our ward and are so glad to still be in it. The people are so sweet and welcoming.
Next Sunday is Emma's blessing. It is at 11 AM if anyone is in the area and wants to attend, you are welcome to. Boyd and I are so excited to have her blessed and be recorded in the church records as a child of covenant. If you want to come, call , comment, or e-mail us at butravels@hotmail.com and we will get you the info on it. My dad will be here. This is a treat to have Opa help in the blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment