Emma tried to wear this outfit last Sunday, but as we were getting ready and she was playing in her crib, she spit up all over it. It was a sad sight. So, we washed it and she wore it the next Sunday. I wish I had the rest of her outfit in the picture. She had a jean skirt, white tights and pink boots. It looked so cute. Then at church, as I was changing her diaper, she decided it was a good time to go number 1 and she messed up her onsie underneath. Good thing my sister has taught me to bring an extra outfit in her diaper bag. I changed ou the onesie and no one knew, unless I told them.
One evening, Boyd went into Emma's room and saw this. We thought it ws so cute. It looks like she is starting to feel real comfortable in her crib.I am so glad I do not have to go to work today, tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and the next day. It is so nice to sleep in with my baby. These are few pictures of Emma we have taken recently. She is learning and changing each day. It is fun to watch her smile, giggle, and even try to talk. She also is getting really strong. She can hold her head up so well and will even try to stand on our lap. It is fun to watch her grow.
1 comment:
I love the picture with her arms behind her in the crib. She looks so porcelain!
Post a Comment