Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Look at those huge eyes.


Daddy seems to know how to soothe Emma.



She is upset here. Daddy is trying to make her happy.

Our Thanksgiving spread. Everyone is ready to eat.


We had a great time with family for Thanksgiving. Kara, Joey, Kaiya, Christy, and Andy came over. We each made about 5-6 items to share. We had a delicious feast. Kara made the turkey and it tasted amazing. It was fun to have so many people over at our house. I sure did miss having 10 pies though. Growing up we would make every pie we could think of. This Thanksgiving we had 3 scrumptious pies. They tasted great, but only lasted two days. I am used to eating pie all weekend. Oh well, I am sure my waistline thanks me for not over indulging on 10 pies.

1 comment:

The Fabela Family said...

I am gald we were able to come over also! I love Emma's flower in the first picture. Did you make it?