Friday, November 7, 2008

Sportin' My New Hat

Look at this cute little girl. She is propped up at Kara's place
The paci always helps when Emma is fussy.

Even though her hand is in her face, I think this turned out cute.

She is staring at the TV.

Opa is holding Emma. I think this is a great picture of Opa.

When Tanya came to visit. Kara and I went to "Quilted Bear". It is a really cool craft store. At one of the booths, Kara and I found these hats. It was priced right so we bought them. At the time, Emma was 2 weeks old. The hat did not fit her at all. Today, Kara tried it on and folded some of the material up and it fit great. Since it is a bit cold these days in Utah, it was perfect. Of course the bow on top just completed the outfit. It is a bow I made one day with Kara and Tanya. It is not professionally made, but I think it is pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

You are right! That 3rd picture is darling!