
Look at that cute smile

I have had a busy weekend and haven't had a chance to post more pictures. I am sorry. My sister Chanda has been visiting for a week and we have been hanging out. It has been so fun. We also have been meeting up with family and friends in the area. Yesterday, we went to our Aunt's house in northern Utah. We saw our cousin Allison and her children, our cousin Sam who recently returned from his mission, and our Aunt Kay. It was so fun to visit with them and spend some time with family. Allison's girls wanted to hold Emma. They held her and did a fantastic job of holding her. I wished I had my camera. Emily and Aubrey looked so adoreable holding a little baby. When we returned home, Boyd was playing with Emma and caught some great facials. Emma is really smiling and cooing a lot. It seems like she is trying to talk to us all the time. It is super cute.

2 comments:
Dads always get all the smiles. And when they see mom, well, they just start rooting.
I am so glad you got some on camera so we all can enjoy her sweet little grin!
Post a Comment