This evening Emma did not want to sit or lay down. She wanted me to hold her up so she could stand up on her legs. So I decided, I would grab Kaiya's toy that bounces up and down. I thought this would be a way she could stand up and my arms wouldn't get too tired. I placed Emma in the toy and she loved it. Her feet don't come near to the ground, but she can extend them without getting too tired standing up. She really enjoyed looking at all the bright gadgets on the toy and listening to the music. It was fun to see her entertained by the lights, music, and other gadgets.
Here is the toy Emma loves.
Look at that face. Emma is being entertained.
Emma is checking out the animals on this toy.
This is my favorite picture.
If you get tired of playing, than you can always taste the toy.
1 comment:
I sure wish Kaiya was able to play in that toy when she was young like Emma. Don't worry, as fast as you child grows tall she will be jumping in no time!
Post a Comment