
That little bundle is Emma.

Merry Christmas Ho, Ho, Ho!
Tonight was our ward Christmas party. It is always fun to go and visit and enjoy the holiday spirit there. Each year, Santa comes to visit. This year it meant so much more to see Santa since we have a little one to sit on his lap, or lay in his arms. Emma had her first meeting of Santa and her first picture with him. Unfortunately she will not remember it because she was sound asleep. I had to take two pictures because she was hard to spot so far away. She is there in his arms. Also, Boyd did a great job of getting her ready. He put on her Christmas tree tights, and a Christmas onesie. I added the jean skirt and the hair band and she was ready to go. The tights are so fun because the toes are designed to look like shoes. It was a Target $1 deal. She also has some pink snowflake tights as well. I love baby girl tights. They are so fun! All and all we had a great time at the party.
2 comments:
That is too cute for her first santa photo!
I need a close-up of those tights!
Post a Comment