
Kyle loves to be silly!

Emma is standing up on Boyd's hands and leaning against his chest.

We are trying so hard to get good smiles and other facial expressions on film.

Here Emma is sporting her preemie outfit.

Emma is so tiny in the waist, she does not have a ton of pants that will stay on her. She also has lots of Christmas long sleeve onesies. Generally she wears these with her jeans, jean skirt, or white pants. These are the only things she can wear her shirts with. Today I decided to use the pants from her Claus outfit to go with a Christmas shirt. I thought it looked great. Too bad I didn't think to combine these pants with other Christmas long sleeve onesies. Well I still have 4 days to deck her out in Christmas attire.
It is the weekend before Christmas. We have Kyle from Dec. 19 through the 25th. It has been great so far. We have enjoyed having his company. He has been really good with Emma. This morning was very busy, Boyd dressed Emma for church. I pulled out an outfit she had not yet worn. I didn't get a chance to see it until I pulled her out of the car seat at church. I was embarrassed because she was wearing a preemie outfit. It fit her in the waist no problem, but it looked short on her. You could see the bloomers without her bending over. I felt like a poor church mouse dressing our daughter in a dress that was way to small. At least, she had a chance to wear it once. It was one of Kaiya's dresses. Despite it being a little short, we did receive a few compliments on how cute it was.
1 comment:
It is about time for something to start looking small on her! I love this dress too! It looks like Kyle fits right in with the family with those bunny ears!
Post a Comment