
Emma's new thing is to hold onto her feet. She hasn't yet placed them in her mouth, but I know that is coming. Anytime she is laying on her back, especially when I am changing her, she will pull on the balls of her feet. It is so cute to see.

$1.59 each at Carters

$5 each at Gymboree

$5 each at Children's Place

$5 at Children's Place

$10 at Old Navy
I love it when I can save tons of money on clothes for Emma in coming seasons. Last weekend I went to Park City while they were having a special President's Day Sale. I saved $471.97. I was able to purchase most of Emma's wardrobe for 12-18 month fall and winter. Plus, I never spent more then 5 dollars on one thing. It was a great sale. I went with Kara and her friend Marin. They lamented that though they were able to get some great deals, there seemed to be better deals last year. Maybe the clothes weren't dirt cheap like last year, or maybe baby clothes up to 2 years is cheaper than 4-6 years. Who knows. I just know I was able to get some great deals, and I spent way more than Kara. Good thing Boyd's paycheck went in the bank account at midnight the day before I went shopping.
1 comment:
Killer deals and cute stuff!!
Post a Comment