We have a 12 pound baby. She is now 12 lbs. and 2 oz. I am so proud of her. She gained 1.5 lbs. in one month. She has moved from the 2nd percentile to the 5th. Go Emma! She is even getting some rolls in her thighs.
This is Uncle Joe and Aunt Cathy on my Dad's side. It sure was fun to visit with them on Sunday. They were down from CA. I am so glad they called. It has been over 5 years since I have seen them. In that time I have gone from single to married and now a mother.
I think I will have to strip Emma down to feed her. She gets carrots all over the place. I must do a load of laundry each night to be sure her food is not staining. It can be frustrating especially when she sputters carrot gunk all over me and my clothes. I don't think I have mastered the art of feeding a baby yet. You ought to blow up the picture just to see how messy she is. I even wiped some carrot food off her eyelashes. She does not let it miss a spot.
2 comments:
She's growing up so fast. Glad to see she's gained some weight! Feeding can because the biggest chore ever!
WOW! She is a mess. However, dinner time is supposed to be fun. I am glad she is already keeping you on your toes.
Post a Comment