Boyd surprised me with Roses and a cookie with "I love Alisha" in icing. He said he was going to dropped some things off at DI and then pick up some milk. He was gone for a while and returned with a Valentine cookie and red roses. Not to mention, yesterday, he bought us dinner and gave me a box of chocolates. It's been a great Valentine's weekend.
Kyle and Emma
My mom gave us the cutest Valentine outfit. The feet have a saying on them. One says hug me and the other, be mine. I love these and will be sure to let Emma where these until her tummy or bum won't fit. They are so cute!
Here is the entire outfit. The back of this onesie has angel wings on it that are as soft as can be. I guess Emma is our little cupid. She definitely has helped me to realize how much I really do love my husband. She has shot both Boyd and I with her arrow of love.
We loaded up again and headed to the next store. I had been at this store on Thursday to get my fourth graders some conversation hearts for a fraction activity and noticed the strawberries then. I thought, "No I will get them cheaper at Smith's later." I should have gone with my gut. So after, almost getting in a wreck with a carful of crazy college kids, who quickly changed their mind and cut into my lane, I found the strawberries at Albertsons, picked up a little something for Kyle, and made my way home.
Thank goodness the ym game was later than Boyd thought and he was still gone. I quickly made my way in and went to washing, drying, and dipping the strawberries. I made a cute plate of chocolate dipped strawberries and wrote a heart felt note to Boyd as a surprise for when he arrived home. He was surprised and within minutes Boyd, Kyle and I devoured the strawberries. Even though it was a stressful adventure, it turned out fine and it was a success.
1 comment:
Emma looks so big in that high chair yet so small at the same time. I am glad you were able to find the strawberries, you can't go wrong with them!
Post a Comment