Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Curious Emma

Emma is so curious about everything.  She loves cell phones.  She is crawling and then sitting up afterwards.  I am amazed at how quickly she is catching on to things.  She crawls anywhere in the house.  I have to be on my toes when she is on her knees.    I hope you enjoy this video of her crawling.


Oma gave Emma this dress.  I love it.  It is so bright and cheerful!

Emma is all over the place.  She seems to be very strong.  She drags things all around.  I am amazed at what she can get her hands around.  This one shocked us the most!
This picture was not posed at all.  This pics for you Opa.  I guess Emma knows how great baseball is! :)

Nothing is safe on the ground.  I have to be sure all that is in her reach is baby-friendly.  We end up dumping all of her toys in the front room to keep her occupied and away from dangerous objects like the bat, and wires.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

She is so cute. Time goes by so fast. She is getting so big.